Monday, March 8, 2010

the latest

As for the Critchfields, school is all we know. Carver has been very very busy with school and always doing homework. I like to think someday this will all pay off and i will get to spend time with my husband, rather than myself, the couch, and tv.
I have kinda become obsessed with crafts lately. I recently made a zipper flower hairpin and working on more to sell at the salon. They are soo cute and i will post some pictures soon. The other project im starting are these cute blocks that say spring. go to lindseyscraftlist.blogspot.com and look for Spring Blocks with Tutorial. This girl has such cute ideas!
Besides my crafts, work has been going really good. i have been super busy these last couple weeks, which made up for a slow couple weeks. I absolutly love working at the salon and love Aveda. it has become one of my other obsessions :)
My brother put in his mission papers and they think he will be getting his call this week. I have been really sad about it but at the same time, its so exciting. My little sister who is 13 is madly, deeply, and seriously in love with Michael Buble. She knows everything about him. Everytime i call her, she has something to say about him. The lucky girl is going to his concert in salt lake city later this month. I love watching her grow up.
Other than school and homework and work and cooking dinner, we are doing wonderful! I am so lucky for the husband i have and all the time he puts into his future career.

No comments:

Post a Comment