- We went to San Diego for our Anniversary in May. We drove 2100 miles!! and Carver is proud to say he drove it all. Trust me, I tried to help out.
- Stopped at the Hoover Dam. Carver was in Heaven.
Splash Mountain.. Haha i made Carver sit in the front cuz it was his first time. He was so scared.
- Moved to Raft River for the summer. well, Carver moved. He worked in AF at Double L (designing potato harvesters) and i kept my job at Valhalla in Logan working 3 days a week and driving back to RR for the rest of the week. It was complete chaos! Needless to say, im so happy to be back in our apartment and not traveling every week.
- We got the new iPhone 4! Unfortunately we both have become what you could call a phone geek! they are so fun and addicting.
- My brother left on his mission in July. talk about a sad time!
- We saw Jake Owen in concert. He is such a great performer
- I learned alot of yummy "recipes" from my mom and ate THE best food this summer. She makes the best homeade bread and we both are noticing the effects of eating way too much.
- Carver has been working on his private pilot's license flying with his dad
- We moved back to Logan August 30
- Followed my dad in the LOTOJA. This was so fun to see all of the cyclists and to help my dad out and see him finish! 10:43 was his finishing time. He's a stud.
- My Mom and Dad gave me a Specialized Dolce purple road bike! and Carver found a Specialized Mountain bike for a pretty good price. We go on leisurely bike rides now. Carver is obsessed about his bike.
- Carver has become fascinated and obsessed over ropes. Ropes? i know. In his spare time, he ties nots and asks me "Whats this knot called?" like i know! i didnt pay attention at Girls Camp knot tying certification.
- And now we are back to our normal lives. School. Homework. Work. Making Dinner. Cleaning the kitchen. Doing Laundry. Homework. Work. and watching Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy factory. we dont have TV so everything we watch has to be on Hulu or a couple days after the day its on tv.
- OH! and The Bishop in our ward asked me if i would be the Gospel Doctrine Teacher again! oh geeze i said. but i agreed and this sunday i will be teaching. Carver was able to give me a blessing and it was the first one he's ever given! it was such a neat experience. I Love my husband so much. Im very confident that this lesson will go very good. Its in Isaiah, but the manual was very helpful. Its Tuesday, and i already have my whole lesson written out! yah.
Fall time is here! and i love it so much. Im hoping this weekend we can take a drive up the canyons along the wasatch front and look at all of the pretty trees turning. That has to be one of my favorite things to do.
I promise im going to keep up on this blogging. I wish i had a baby to blog about..................